The connectivity grid of the future
NB-IoT system architecture
Narrow-Band IoT (NB-IoT) is a narrowband RF communication technology specially designed for the Internet of Things (IoT). It connects devices more simply and efficiently on already established mobile networks and handles small amounts of infrequent 2-way data, securely and reliably. The special focus of this standard is on very low power consumption, excellent penetration coverage and lower component costs, deployed in GSM and LTE regulated frequencies.
- NB-IoT wireless communication.
- No limit on the number of lamp controllers and transmission distance.
- Supports three dimming modes: PWM, 0-10V, and DALI.
- It uses a base station provided by the local network operator, no need to install gateways.
- Remote real-time control and scheduled lighting by group or individual lamp.
- The alarm on the lamp failure.
- Pole tilt, GPS, and RTC options.
- Application: Any place that can receive NB-IoT signal.
How NB-IoT lighting control system works
Think of an NB-IoT smart lighting control system as a smart, responsive computer network that gives light. In general, Yibai’s NB-IoT control system connected lighting system consists of three main levels or layers: hardware installed in the illuminated space, software accessible via the cloud, and optional services from our company.
The NB-IoT lighting control system uses both lighting hardware and networking hardware. In illuminated spaces, connected LED luminaires, while sensors of various kinds collect data from the illuminated environment. Behind the scenes, lighting controllers and standard networking devices afford connectivity and integration.
The cloud-based platform serves the full range of software applications for lighting management, monitoring, and control. Collected data is stored in the cloud, along with analysis and visualization tools for turning data into insight.
Supports from Yibai Company
Professional, managed, and lifecycle services from Yibai LED lighting offers such aids as system audit and design, remote system management and maintenance, UV-C disinfection, and light as a service, where you buy the light, not the lighting.
Hardware-Melo series LED Street Light
- Melo Series LED Street light is fully optimized to become your long-term lighting and innovation partner. Thanks to its future-proof system ready architecture, the use of optimized Lumileds LED and optical platform ensuring best in class lighting performance in a broad range of applications. It also offers improved serviceability.
- The installation has also become easier and faster, also the cable feed-through has been redesigned and access to the gear components is easy thanks to top down tool-less access.
- Melo offers all connectivity and dimming options available today and thanks to being system ready, it can also be paired with lighting management systems such as Smart City or existing and upcoming sensor innovations.
- Melo has been developed to optimize and simplify spare part repair and maintenance work using a new plug & play module containing all electrical components in an easy to handle and accessible box inside the housing.
- As a company conscious about the impact of light on the environment and biodiversity, we also equipped the Melo family with dedicated light recipes that help with maintaining the optimal ecosystems for bats or preserve a dark night sky.
Hardware-NB-IoT Lamp Controller NEMA
- Support LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1/EGPRS.
- Standard NEMA 7-PIN interface, plug & play.
- Support TCP/UDP communication protocol.
- Remotely turn ON/OFF, built-in 16A relay.
- Support dimming interface: DALI and 0-10V.
- Read real-time status like current, voltage, power, power factor, and consumed energy
- Lamp failure detection and auto-report to the server.
- Photocell control, threshold configurable.
- GPS module embedded, auto-positioning.
- Network status indicator.
- Surge protection & IP65 waterproof.
Lamp controller with NEMA 7-PIN interface, work with NB-IoT network, support DALI and 0-10V dimming.
Software-Remote lighting management software
From 100 to 1.000.000 connected streetlights. From, 1.000.000 to an unlimited number of smart streetlight controllers in large urban agglomerations or geographically unconnected metropolises. YIBAI® StreetLight Control software is designed to efficiently manage any street lighting project, depending on your city’s particularities.
With YIBAI® StreetLight Control software, every user can focus on what’s important, rely on automation to get things done, and base any optimization decisions on a wealth of available data. Everything with a sleek, clean, efficient, and mobile-friendly design.
What can you do with the NB-IoT smart control system?
Lighting asset management
- Remotely monitor all street lighting assets from a comprehensive map-based dashboard
- Automatic, data-rich fault notifications make outage scouting a thing of the past
- Scale seamlessly with automatic commissioning via the cellular network
- Manage the entirety of your street lighting through a single intuitive dashboard.
- Turn lighting up in the event of a crime or accident, or in busy pedestrian areas.
- Improve maintenance efficiency with automatic fault detection, immediately alerting you to any outages.
Lighting asset management
- Monitor energy consumption in individual luminaires, selected areas, or an entire city
- Maximize energy efficiency with dimming schedules, constant light output, and other measures
- Optimize street lights’ power factor to minimize waste and reduce demand on the power grid
Manage your city quickly and easily thanks to a NB-IoT Smart street lighting system
Got Any Questions?
Connect With Our Expert
We always have a team of professionals ready and willing to be of help with anything concerning our products and services. So, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
You can always send us an email by filling out the form provided here. We will get back to you as fast as possible! Thank you for choosing YIBAI LED Lighting Technologies for your city urban smart lighting needs.
Contact us for a free consulting